Benefits Offered to Our Team Members
As an industry leader, we recognize that our commitment to our Team Members is the foundation of our success. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- Accrual of 10 vacation days for the first year. After one year of employment, accrual of 15 days. After seven years of employment, accrual of 20 Days.
- Seven paid company holidays plus three floating holidays.
- Accrual of sick leave, paid bereavement leave and jury duty leave.
- Company paid life insurance and disability insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for health care & dependent care.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match after the first year of employment.
- No cost added benefits provided by The Hartford such as Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Travel assistance, ID theft protection services and estate guidance will services.
PSB contributes a significant portion towards the cost of premiums. The Team Member’s portion of the premium is paid by payroll deduction. Human Resources periodically assesses the benefits program to determine its impact on recruitment and retention, how the program compares to other similar companies and to balance the cost of benefits against the perceived value.