A Cookie is a small piece of text that is placed on your website browser, device, or hard drive when you visit a website or use an application. Cookies serve a variety of functions, like allowing us to remember your log-in information when you visit our Sites. You can find out more about Cookies in general and how they work at Cookiepedia.
Information That Cookies Collect
Cookies may automatically collect the following categories of Personal Information when you use our online services:
• Device identifiers: for example, your internet protocol (IP) address, device ID, operating system, software installed on the device, or device settings.
• Usage data: for example, the programs and features you access, storage units and other products or services you rent, and the timing, frequency, and duration of your interactions through the Services.
• Geolocation information: if your device or browser settings are enabled to share your location.
• Website operation: for example, to help us run our site securely and enable basic functions like page navigation.
• Authentication and security: including to help us identify trusted web traffic and control data collection when there is high traffic on our site.
• Performance and analytics: for example, to help us analyze how you interact with the Site, which enables us to monitor and improve the Site’s performance, services and your experience.
How To Control Cookies
To prevent cookies from tracking your activity, set your browser to block certain cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. If you block cookies, certain features of our websites may not work. For more information on how you can customize your browser’s cookie setting please visit the link to your web browser below:
You may opt-out of interest-based advertising in general by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s or Network Advertising Initiative’s websites. We are not responsible for the completeness, effectiveness, or accuracy of any third party opt-out options or programs.
We May Update this Policy
This Policy is reviewed and updated annually or as needed to ensure it accurately reflects our practices. If these changes are material, we will post any changes on this page and take reasonable steps to notify you. By continuing to use our Site or Services, you agree to the updated terms.
Effective Date: December 31, 2019